Meet Our Team
Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 1393
Graham had a long career in banking starting in 1970. He spent 44 years in various roles and managerial positions.
During his career, Graham held positions in Marketing & Sales, organising representation at such profile events as Dunhill British Masters Golf, Burghley Horse Trials and East of England Show.
He went onto to become a successful Relationship Manager / Director working with SME businesses and Corporate Clients.
During this time he specialised in a wide number of sectors including :
• Property development / house building .
• Accountancy and Legal Professions .
• Restaurant and Pub Trade.
• Nuclear Industry
Personal Highlights of his career included presenting a daily financial report for local radio and specialist training as a presenter for one of the banks major national change programmes.
Graham retired from banking in 2014 and shortly after established a consultancy business with his wife. He has undertaken project work which has included:
• Establishment of a Hong Kong Office for a London based company.
• Board representation for a High Tech print business which included assisting with an eventual merger .
• Working with an accountancy firm providing a banking perspective for its clients, along with overseeing various projects.
Outside of work, Graham likes to keep fit and active He enjoys walking and gardening .
His hobbies include photography / reading and ultimately would like to write a book (Perhaps finishing the one he started when he retired) He and his wife enjoy travelling.