Meet Our Team
Director – Head of Property
Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 1393
Nicholas is a highly regarded residential property lawyer, specialising in Ultra High Net Worth and High Net Worth client portfolios within the London Property Market. He has held partner positions in excess of twenty years. After studying in London, he joined a Regional Essex Law firm where he subsequently became an Equity Partner and Head of Residential Property. He joined a top 100 Law firm with over 25 offices in 2013, and was responsible for setting up two new Central London Flagship offices in London Bridge and Westminster – acting as Head of Residential Property for both offices.
He is a highly proficient business developer, with considerable expertise in the Prime Central London Property Market acting for both domestic and international clients.
In his most recent role, Nicholas was partner in a London HNW Law firm, specialising in HNW International clients and purchases in Central London, often off plan. Nicholas has a strong track record in successfully maintaining high levels of service, and prides himself in providing a bespoke, tailored approach to achieve client’s demands.
Over the period of the last 20 years, Nicholas has brokered and maintained long standing relationships with numerous Estate Agents, Brokers and Banking Institutions operating in this sector. Although he specialises in UHNW and HNW property he deals with all types of Residential Property.
Examples of Nicholas’ high end residential transactions include:
- An £11.5 million purchase in Kensington
- Sale of the individual flats in a New Build Development worth over £25 million in North London
- A number of prime new build developments in Central London including Chiltern Place, Prince of Wales Drive, The Vista and West Gate House.
- Sale of an £8 million + Country Estate in Surrey
- A corporate transaction purchasing a company that owned a property in Kensington
- A complex Sharia mortgage refinance for a property worth over £6m in Knightsbridge
- Outside of London he acted for a property investor who purchased a several block of flats in Southampton.
Outside of work, Nicholas enjoys keeping fit, cooking, reading and travelling.