Proactive advice to settle disputes quickly and cost effectively
We recognise that if you are involved in a dispute you will want it to be resolved as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. We use our understanding of your legal position, your business and the negotiating process to achieve the best possible result. We know when to be flexible, when to be persuasive and when to get tough. If there is no choice but to litigate we will fight your corner tenaciously.
Our ability to settle disputes through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) can help avoid lengthy and expensive court battles. Our lawyers are skilled in all forms of ADR including negotiation, mediation or arbitration. They have also sat as arbitrators both at home and abroad. In many cases, we are able to help you preserve business relationships that might otherwise have been damaged or destroyed.
Our experience includes:
- Injunctions and other urgent action
- Company and shareholder disputes
- Contract disputes
- Trade, insurance and shipping disputes
- Property disputes
- International cross-border litigation
- Defamation and libel
- Banking and financial litigation
- Employment disputes
- Mediation, negotiation or arbitration through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Debt collection